Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Candy Tags, Goodie Bag Tags

As you can tell I LOVE Halloween! It's such a fun holiday to decorate and create. I always try to do something fun for the classroom so I created these personalized tags to make goodie bags with. You can also attach candy directly to the tags and hand them out!



I created the tags using my photoshop software. They are approximately 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I printed at my local print shope, then cut each tag out using my paper trimmer. I bought the mini lunch bags from Michaels and if you use your 50% off coupon, you can get 16 bags for 1.50! I adhered the tags to the bags with a strong scrapbook adhesive. To create the candy holders, I just used my circle punch (square also works) and punched two holes, one on top and one on bottom, and slipped the pixie stick right in! That's it.. I have recently added these items to my store, come by and take a peak! They are pesonalized with your child's name, I have created a boy and a girl set! Enjoy! http://www.simplycreatedesigns.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What ADORABLE tags! I love 'em!

Simply Create said...

Thank you so much!!!

Post a Comment