Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Decorations





Hi it's Crafty Tuesday at What's Scrapping and I wanted to post some decorations I created for a friends Party. These canning jars are inexpensive and are the perfect centerpiece for your outdoor gathering. I purchased the jars for only $1.00 at the craft store. The burlap is only 1.99/yard when on sale. I only used 1/4 yard on the jars. I just cut and measured the burlap to fit snuggly around the jar and sewed a quick stitch to create a tube. I simply made the pink roses out of satin material and attached to the burlap with a glue gun. I placed a tiny pearl in the center of each rose. Then I tied each jar with twine. Add water and fresh flowers for the perfect rustic girly centerpiece. I also created a vintage shabby chic banner to match for the honoree. You can view more of my items at www.simplycreatedesigns.etsy.com. Thank you, Denise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment