Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crafty Tuesday Mini Bird Cage Album





Hello, this Tuesday at What Scrapping is a Mini Bird Cage Album. I bought this bird cage at the dollar store. I decided to decorate it and use it to house my mini bird album. I used my Big Shot and the Bird with Wing die by Sizzix. I used chipboard to create the album. This I used Basic Grey papers I had to cover the album. I used some jewels, and fairy dust to embellish the album. On the bird cage, I used Tim Holtz chain to hang the cage and turqoise frilly trims around the bottom of the cage. I used Jenni Bowlin butterflies on the top of the cage along with a pearl jewel. And thats it, simple and enexpensive to create! Thank you for looking! Simply Create by Denise

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

black bird cage i like your way to represent these cages i love birds and i also care for them i like to keep birds in my eyes i love them to be mine and also i like for them beautiful cages i would like to appreciate you on this

Post a Comment