Good morning What's Scrapping?
It's Jessica here with a new wall art.
Here's what you'll need:
1 12x12 canvas
Patterned paper or cardstock (I used 4 sheets from Basic Grey Out of Print)
Tim Holtz Distress Stain (I used Vintage Photo)
Mod Podge (I used glossy finish)
Sewing Floss (I used WRMK Sew Easy Floss)
1. I cut out 4 3" inch squares from each of my patterned papers (I used the back side for my squares)
2. I used my Tim Holtz Distress stain around all of the edges of the squares
3. I attached each square to the canvas with Mod Podge, and when it was dry, I added my top coat of Mod Podge
4. I cut out 8 2" hearts from each of my patterned papers (I used the main side of the same papers that I used for the squares)
5. I used my Tim Holtz Distress stain around all of the edges of the hearts
6. I attached 1 (coordinating) heart to each square with Mod Podge and when they were dry I added my top coat of Mod Podge
7. I applied a small strip of glue to the hearts (down the middle) and attached them to each of the bottom hearts
8. I then used my floss to do some stitching down the middle of each heart
9. To finish it up, I added 3 light coats of Mod Podge to each of the top hearts
Thanks for letting me share with you today!