Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Wall Art 6/26/11

Good afternoon What's Scrapping!

I'm just popping in to share my latest wall art "Love"


This one was done on an 8x10 canvas. I found a patterned paper in my stash that had these flowers on it (don't know which company the paper was from), but I fell in love with the flowers. I fussy cut the flowers, stems and leaves from the paper. The stripes were on the back of the flower paper, so I used that for the bottom of my canvas which I applied using my Mod Podge. The top of the background was some cream colored cardstock from my stash, which was also applied with Mod Podge. Once my background was dry, I attached the flowers, stems and leaves with Mod Podge. For the word Love, I used my April Showers Cricut cartridge, some of the cream colored cardstock and some brown cardstock from my stash. I applied some Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Vintage Photo for the cream layer so that it would stand out from the background.

Thanks for letting me share with you today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment