Sunday, June 12, 2011

wall art 6/12/11

Good morning What's Scrapping!

Today I'd like to share "My Sunshine" with you.


This one is done on an 8x10 canvas.
Here's what you'll need:
2 different patterned papers (I used some Echo Park)
April Showers Cricut cartridge
Alphabet stickers (I used some glitter Thickers)
Teal paint
Black paint
White paint
Black Sharpie
Glue
Mod Podge

First I cut out my sun using my April Showers Cricut cartridge and applied it to the canvas with Mod Podge.
Next, I painted my canvas with my teal paint.
Once that was dry, I outlined my sun with my black paint.
then I went along the inside of the black paint with my white paint
I cut out my clouds and the word sunshine with my April Showers cartridge and applied them to the canvas with Mod Podge
Next I outlined my clouds with my black paint. I then cut out 3 butterflies and attached them to the canvas with Mod Podge. I then applied the word "my" to the canvas with Mod Podge. When that was all dry, I outlined the butterflies, "my", and "sunshine" with a sharpie, and doodled my butterflies trail. Then I applied my final coat of Mod Podge.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment