Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday's Wall Art 4/10/11

Good morning What's Scrapping? fans! It's Sunday, so that means new wall art!!! I would like to share what I'm calling "Butterfly Garden" with you this morning......


So for this project I used the chipboard again (I just love that stuff) and I cut 5 3x3 squares of 2 different PP for the top and bottom squares. (It's hard to tell from the picture, but 2 of the squares from each row I used my AC square foam dimensional dots to pop them up.) For the middle PP I cut 1 strip at 3x12. The paper butterflies are from the CP Sweet Branch die cuts sheet. I also did some stitching for the butterfly trails. For all of the PP in this project I used my CP Sweet Branch papers, and the butterflies with the glitter and gems I picked up at Michaels.

Thanks for letting me share with you today!

2 comments:

Julie said...

sooo pretty jessica!!! LOVE it!

Patricia said...

Aw- that's so pretty! Thanks for sharing it!

Post a Comment