Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday's Inspiration

I think everyone has had a busy week! I am lucky I got mine done my little one wasn't feel to hot this week! Here is the advertisement I found in Rachael Ray Magazine I have done this one along time ago but it is a favorite of mine so I thought I would share here...I hope you get some inspiration from this awesome ad!












here is Julie's




















here is mine



















here is patricias

if you do an inspired page from the Ad inspiration send us your link so we would love to check it out!

Next week I think I will be giving out a RAK I will post next weeks Ad inspiration up early and you will have til Thursday to get it done and you can win a prize if you link it to our blog!!

Enjoy your weekend! see you next Thursday!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great lo's ladies! Loved this ad, glad I got some time to play with it!! http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/2011/04/precious.html

Michelle said...

love it Ange love how you combined 3 challenges into 1 awesome job!!

Laurajean said...

fabulous layouts ladies...love it :)

Post a Comment