Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Ad Inspiration

i am filling in for michelle today!
she sent me this ad to use for this weeks inspiration. there are so many ways you can use this ad....

color
composition
the way the photographed items are stacked
just use the bottom half
or the top
i was drwn to not only the colors but also how the cups were stacked.
i used it for my photo placement. i used the may scraptastic club in the hood kit and add-on to create this page!

please share with us what inspires you in this ad!!

tfl!

3 comments:

Angela said...

That's awesome Julie!! Really love the way you used the colors. :)

Dawn Marie said...

Great inspiration! Love your page! The stacking of the photos is very fun!

Shawn said...

I love this!!! Great layout :) I'm gonna sketch it out...I think. Oh, to scrap again...

Post a Comment