Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ad Inspiration

Happy Thursday ladies! My name is Michelle I am super excited to be part of this fabulous team! So on Thursday I will be bringing you some inspiration from advertisements in magazines, you know when your thumbing through those Food Network, Martha, Cosmo, Style etc.. magazines there is inspiration in there whether its through color, design or both!!! I found this in Martha's Food Everyday Magazine i love the circles and colors! Here is what the fabulous What's scrapping ladies came up with....

Patricia's layout looks like she was inspired by the colors...awesome job!


Angie's was inspired by the color and food making me hungry!!
Mine inspired by the circles (my pattern paper circles) colors...this was my Survivor layout for TallyScrappers


So show us how this ad inspired you and link us to your page we would love to see it!!





See ya next Thursday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

great inspiration michelle! great examples girls!!!

Angela said...

Great stuff ladies! Fun ad, Michelle!!
I would be the one to go with the food...

Patricia said...

Great inspiration! I loved those colors! Thanks for the fun challenge Michelle!

annamills2001 said...

beautiful LOs!!

Post a Comment