Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Wall Art 3-27-11

Good morning everyone....today is Sunday...so, that means it's time for some more wall art.....
Today I'd like to share "Home Sweet Home" with you.....


Super cute, right? And it was pretty easy to put together.....(FYI, I used the "Enjoy The Little Things" kit from Scraptastic Club)

So first I chose my CS - blue, then I chose my PP for the frame which I cut out with my Cricut cutter. I used my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro to glue down the frame. I positioned my clouds where I wanted them, on the white and blue clouds I used some of my AC dimensional foam tabs. I then used my MS 3-1 butterfly punch for the butterflies, the small butterflies are just glued down on the page, but on the larger butterflies I used some more of my foam tabs. For the grass behind the fence I just cut up small strips of brown and green PP and then glued them all down. I purchased the picket fences a while ago at JoAnn's and I painted them white and used some foam tabs to get them on the page. I glued the buttons on the fence for some added color, and added some quilled flowers behind the fence.

Thanks for letting me share with you today!

7 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

aww This is really cute!

Patricia said...

I agree! I love the buttons on the fence! Great work!

Angela said...

Very cute and fun. Love it!

Nathalie said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Great inspiration! TFS!

nursela said...

I LOVE it too, but I don't have a Cricut to make the frame. I suppose I could just cut it out. I don't have the butterfly punch either! I didn't know MS sold a 3-1 punch! I was just going to buy the regular butterfly punch at Mikes, but I guess I should look for this one! You always do such a great job with the wall art and layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun and cute!

Michelle said...

super fun and adorable love the colors!

Post a Comment