Friday, March 18, 2011

tgif scrappers!

later today the weekend blog hop will start on willowtraders

the scraptastic clubs lucky blog hop is still going on

pinky has a peek of the april kit and new products video up on tally scrapper

lastly tomorrow we offically start inspiring you right here on what's scrapping!!!!


time to meet another member of the what's scrapping team!!!

meet patricia!!

Hi everyone! My name is Patricia and I'm a mother of two awesome teens and a wife to my wonderful husband of 18 years. I've been scrapbooking for 11 years and truly enjoy documenting the moments that make up our lives. My other hobbies include: reading, cooking, surfing the net, and watching my kids as they participate in their different choir, art, and sporting events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment