Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's card Sketch time!

Hi everyone, Dalis here! I have been paper crafting for well over 15+ years. In the mids of paper crafting mostly card making I started scrapbooking and now I am into digital and hybrid arts. I started paper crafting thanks to my big sister and she is the one a bit mortified that I am doing digi and not using my huge stage of paper.


I am here to bring you a card sketch every Wednesday. Use it to inspire you to sit down and create a card and use that paper stash that you have been accumulating.

Dalis' Sample

Julie's Sample

Michelle's Sample

Michelle's second Sample


5 comments:

Julie said...

loved the sketch dalis! tfs!

Patricia said...

Great sketch Dalis! I'm so not a card maker- but I may have to try this!

annamills2001 said...

I love, love, love your sketch, Dalis. I'm for sure trying it!

Angela said...

Love these cards!!

Michelle said...

Julie & Dalis love the cards! great sketch can't wait til the next one.

Post a Comment