Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's Tuesday at WHAT'S SCRAPPING!!

Time for a little crafty inspiration..
Hello, my name is Denise from Simply Create Designs and I am so excited to be a part of What’s Scrapping!! I have a passion for paper, ribbon, and bling! As I child I enjoyed making all types of crafts, however my passion grew when I began designing everything for my own wedding. I LOVED every minute of it and could not wait to plan the next event!! I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, Michael and we have 4 amazing kids.



With spring and Easter approaching I could not resist creating these adorable Egg Place Card Holders.




To make these, I started with very large buttons as the base. I glued a medium size flower to the top of each button. Feel free to mix and match colors, be creative, anything goes! Then, I attached paper mache eggs to each flower (you can purchase already painted eggs or use acrylic paint in spring colors). I decorated each egg with a flower from my scrapbooking stash and some butterflies from the local craft store. In the center, I inserted a memo pin holder. Place a name card in each memo pin or a wallet size photo of your kids and that’s it! Now you have the perfect centerpieces to decorate your spring table!! I hope you enjoyed this project and I’d love for you to visit me at http://www.simplycreatedesigns.etsy.com/

5 comments:

Post a Comment