Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Craft Tuesday Ni Hao Kai Lan Album

A fun, girly album decorated in a children's Kai Lan theme. I used it to scrap pictures from my daughters 3rd birthday party. You can create one in any theme to match your party with this fun album.


I love this album, Fine and Dandy Tinkled Pink, by My Minds Eye. It has 6 chipboard pages, each one in a different shape and size. The two ring album is also pre printed, which makes is so fast and easy to complete in no time. However, for this particular theme, I covered a couple of the pages with Asian themed paper. All you need to do is add adhesive to the chipboard and lay your paper down, smooth it out for any air bubbles or wrinkles, after it is completely dry, use your craft knife to cut around the edges. I then sanded and inked the edges which helps cover any imperfections. I added lots of character stickers from Ni Hao Kai Lan throughout the album. I also used ribbon trim from prima marketing, bling swirl stickers and Jenni Bowlin journal cards to decorate the pages. You can view more Kai Lan themed products at http://www.simplycreatedesigns.etsy.com/ . Thank you!!




1 comments:

Julie said...

this is beautiful denise!!!

Post a Comment