Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Craft Tuesday - Ruffled Paper Wall Hanging

Hello What's Scrapping. It's Crafty Tuesday and I wanted to share this adorable Wall Hanging. My hubby is going to put it in his office.






This wall hanging was made with chipboard 10x7 inches. First I covered the chipboard with the Paris paper. Then I folded a strip of coordinating paper 3x12 inch accordian style. I placed a strip of double sided adhesive down then put the ruffled paper onto the adhesive. For the second strip, I folded the same but before gluing it down, I did a simple stitch with the sewing machine. Then I lgued it down to the paper, right above the first ruffle. Next I used a small piece of lace to decorate the top of the ruffles. I cut out my daughter out of the picture and glued it down in the center. I added buttons and stickers to embellish the hanging. I also glued a butterfly as wings to her picture. Finally, I punched holes on the top of the hanging and thread ribbon through (any length that you desire). And that’s it, a cute decoration for your home or office. Thank you for letting me share, you can view my store at http://www.simplycreatedesigns.etsy.com/. Denise

0 comments:

Post a Comment