Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Princess Album Home Decoration

I love this accordion style album by Close to My Heart. It is perfect to decorate your mantel or table.
The My Creations Showcase album is chose is 9x9”. It has white papered covered chipboard covers and 6 white pages inside. First I misted it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold and Dewberry. Because I will be covering it with paper, it only misted the edges of the album (to use less glimmer mist). I let it dry for a couple hours before continuing. I cut Bazzill paper 8 ½ x 8 ½” in coordinating colors and covered each page of the album. Die Cuts with a view makes a beautiful paper pack Once Upon a Time, in 8x8 inches. This was the inspiration for the album. I used butterflies, jewels and flowers to decorate the pages. The paper is very decorative that so it doesn’t really need much embellishing. Now, place it in the perfect spot in your home Thank you for letting me share! Denise from Simply Create Designs.

2 comments:

annamills2001 said...

beautiful project!

scott davidson said...

If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com

Post a Comment